Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Before we left for Thanksgiving I went ahead and started decorating for Christmas, so we could come back home and it would all be done already. I love decorating for Christmas because I collect stuff all year and then when it comes time to pull everything out it's like Christmas because I forget about everything that I've have.

Here is our tree. I did the netting and ribbon a little different this year and I'm not really sure how I feel about it and I'm too lazy to do it again. Let me know what you think, and it won't hurt my feelings if you don't like it because M already told me he didn' t like it.


Here are some other views of our place with our Christmas decorations. It takes me a while to figure out where to put everything.



The navity is really special to me. I got it from my grandmother, who collected all the pieces from Avon a long, long time ago. She gave it to me a couple years ago and I love it! The table cloth is new this year. It was an after Christmas clearance sale at Target.

I love to see other people's decorations. So now I want to see your Christmas decorations. So take some time and post a few pictures of your decorations and some of the traditions that your family does.

No comments: