Sunday, September 23, 2012

5 Favorite things

I've done a post like this before, but it has been a long time so I thought I would do another one and talk about 5 more of my favorite things. These are in no particular order and they will cover a wide range of categories from health and beauty to household. All of these things are not must haves to live, but they are just a few things that make me feel at home and comfortable.

My first favorite thing is... French Quarter Candles


I have liked these candles for a long time, but I don't think I had ever written about them. These candles smell amazing. They last for a long time and they have have a wide range scents that smell really fresh. I usually keep a couple at the house, and when I burn them all out I usually feel a little sad. These are soy candles, so they burn really clean. You should check them out, if you haven't before.

Favorite thing #2 is ....... Clinique Makeup Remover- Take the Day Off

When I was younger, I never washed off my makeup before going to bed. Now, I can't sleep if I have makeup on. No one warned me that everything changes after you turn 30! I like wearing makeup, but I really love going to bed with a clean face. This cleanser takes off everything without irritating my eyes. Sometimes my eyes get irritated when I use some cleansers, so I really like that this cleanser gently takes all my eye makeup off.

Favorite thing #3 is ........ Gap Yoga Pants


These are the most comfortable pants! I wear these around the house and to the gym.  I like the length and weight of these pants. They are not heavy, so they keep me cool but with the security of pants. Sometimes I just want to wear pants. Do ya'll ever feel like that?

Favorite thing #4 is ...... Target Boyfriend Pocket Tees


Along with my yoga pants, I usually wear a mossimo boyfriend tee. For a long time I was very loyal to Old Navy t-shirts, but one day my sister introduced me to these t-shirts from target and I have never looked back! They come in a wide range of colors and are really light and comfortable. They look great with jeans, shorts, capris, skirts, etc. I have a whole closet full and they get worn all the time!

Favorite thing #5 is..... Naked 2 Eyeshadow palette


This eyeshadow is amazing! I love all the colors that come with it and it lasts all day. I've had my palette for a while now, and it is still going strong. It is so fun to see all the different color combinations that I can make based on the way that I'm feeling that day. You can get the Naked 2 palette at any Sephora or Ulta store. Go pick one up, you won't regret it!

No comments: