Tuesday, July 28, 2009

10 things

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was good idea. I really don't anything important to update you on so I just thought I would come up with 10 random things that have been going on recently.

1. It has rained here everday for the last two weeks. Maybe not all day but at least of a little while everyday.

2. Big Brother has started and Matt and I are big fans of the show.

3. Several members of my family have come to visit us in the last two weeks.

4. Matt and I are starting to feel a little overwhelmed with school right around the corner.

5. Although we are overwhelmed I think I am ready for students to start coming back.

6. Matt has had to get some dental work done today.

7. We went and saw Harry Potter and I loved it and can't wait for the other ones to come out.

8. I found the best popsicles at Sams. They have real chuncks of fruit! So good!

9. I've been really wanting to plan a trip to NYC. I don't know why but I have just really wanted to go lately.

10. I'm reading a couple good books right now. I'm reading Crazy Love and Into the Wild. Totally different books but both really good.

Well, gotta go but leave me a comment and let me know what is going on with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember, Dr. T has a friend who lives near NYC and I am sure you could stay with them- or at least that is what he told me when I was planning our trip to NYC that never happened.

Travis and I have never been fans of reality shows but we have gotten hooked on BB this summer, too. It is pretty funny to see Travis get all excited about it coming on.

I am not going to update you on our life because I am making the assumption that you still read our blog. If not, go check it out and you will be updated.

Sam and I will be down the first part of October to hang out with my parents- hopefully, we can get together as well. I will let ya know!

Love you guys!
Steph