Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sorry so quiet

I'm sorry it has been so long since you have heard from me. We have been sooo busy, and I'm afraid it is only going to get worse. We went to Oklahoma and Arkansas a couple weeks ago to see family and we had a great time. Since we have been back home it has been one thing after the other. Part of my family came this week to visit us. We gave them the grand tour of Gulfport and spent a lot of time looking at houses. We had a great time with our family and were sad that they had to go home. It is pretty quiet now without any one here. I forget how quiet it is with just the two of us.
We will be having a busy next couple weeks too, so I will try to be better about posting more frequently. I would also just like to ask for your prayers Matt and I have lots of things going on (looking at houses, school starting, my job search) and we are just trying to sort thru everything. We need the Lord's guidance and we would definately appreciate your prayers.

No comments: