Thursday, March 13, 2008

So Far

Well, so far blogging has not been going well. I think my first problem is that I don't like the way my blog looks. I am embarrassed to even let anyone know that I have a blog. I'm am still trying to figure out all of this stuff. I feel like I need to take a class or something. Whatev...

It is so pretty outside today. I would really love to go to the beach. There is a group of girls going to the beach this weekend and I really wish I could go with them. My dad is bringing a group from his BCM to New Orleans next week, so Matt and I are going to show them around the city. It should be fun. I'm glad they are coming because New Orleans could still use all the help it can get. Don't get me wrong Matt and I love living in New Orleans but there are things about this city that are unhealthy. We will be sad when it is time to move away from here.

I will post some pictures soon, for some reason it isn't letting me post any pictures. Oh, well. I will try again later.

1 comment:

B said...

Well maybe we can fix that, you WON my bloggy giveaway!!

E mail me at brandy_foshe@yahoo.com and we'll chat about what kind of a look you want!!!