Monday, March 24, 2008

Rear in Gear

Well, it is time. It is time to get my rear back in gear. Lots of people know that I have been doing Weight Watchers for about 6 months now and I have lost over 25 pounds. I have really loved losing the weight but I still have a long way to go. Since my dad was in town last week with his BCM group I took off for the week because I knew we would be eating out and I wouldn't be disciplined enough to workout. Well, now I have to get started again. I feel like I am starting all over again. I'm am looking for new motivation. So far today I haven't done bad, but I didn't get up this morning to go to the gym. I usually try to go everyday at 6am. That is when I like to work out. I like to just get it over with and not have to worry about it the rest of the day.
I also have several other things that I need to catch up on this week. Here is a list of things I need to catch up on:
1. Back on the diet and working out schedule
2. Laundry
3. Pay the bills
4. Get back on a normal sleep schedule
5. Household chores

So tonight I will be doing lots of laundry, making dinner, and watching some of my favorite shows. Tonight I will be watching The Bachelor. I always say, "I don't think I am going to watch it this season" but it always sucks me in!

2 comments:

B said...

wow that is awesome that you have lost that much weight! I have gone on and off it many times. I always loose weight easily at first then I just go back to my old ways....lol. It's hard. I work with a girl who has been doing it almost a year and has lost 70lbs. It's crazy. But keep up the good work. It's the "easiest" "diet" I have found. What's you're favorite low point food? I know lots, so if you need/want food ideas, let me know!

B said...

I haven't forgotten about your design, still waiting to hear from the designer...