Thursday, April 10, 2008

Martha's Last Day

Today was a bittersweet day at work. Today was my friend Martha's last day at work. Seminary is weird place to be during these times because in a way it still feels like college sometimes. People come and you get to know them and once they graduate they move away. Martha's move is bittersweet because she is going to a new full time job here in the city. I know that this is an amazing opportunity for her but I am being selfish because I enjoy working with her and having her as my friend. Martha brings so much joy to the atmosphere of the office. Diana and I joke that instead of having interviews for Martha's position, we need to have auditions! Martha always keeps us on our toes in the office. She is really going to be missed.
This is a picture of Matt and I at graduation with Martha.

No comments: