Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas, Birthday, and Anniversary

Matt and I went home for Christmas and it was great time with family. This year Christmas was spent with my family. So all of my siblings came in town and spent the majority of the time all together. We spent about two weeks in Fayetteville and is was a blast. We spent a lot of time playing board games and playing on the Wii.


The presents this year were a little crazy. We love Christmas in our family and we all get a little carried away around this time of year, but it is always fun!

This is my nephew setting out the cookies for santa. Also notice the presents. This is the rest of them. The presents literally came out to the middle of the floor in the living room. It was a little hard to walk around in there.

While we were in Fayetteville my grandmother came to visit and ended up buying a house, so she is going to be moving to Fayetteville sometime this spring. We are really excited about her move and can't wait to help her get all her stuff moved and set up in her new house.

School has started back now at our campus, so Matt and I are back now, but this week we have celebrated my birthday and our anniversary. I had a great birthday, my sister came back with us after Christmas to visit for a little while. The morning of my birthday I woke up and Matt and my sister had made breakfast in bed for me. My sister makes the best breakfast burritos! Matt had to go to work, so my sister and I watched movies and then went and got pedicures. It was so relaxing. After Matt got off work we all went to New Orleans were we meet some friends at my favorite resturant.

It was so good! I had such a great day. I didn't even know what to do with myself. Matt and I also celebrated our 4th anniversary. To celebrate we went and ate at Mary Mahoney's. It was very nice and the food was great.


This is a picture of the outside. The resturant is in a really old house, but it is beautiful.

This if were Matt and I sat. This is the glassed in front porch. It was really romantic. We had a good time just eating, enjoying eachothers company, and talking about some of the memories that we've had from dating until now. Now we are excited for the weekend. We don't have any plans, but we'll see what comes our way.







No comments: