Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I faced a giant today....and Won!



I have a bad habit. I like to do laundry, but I detest hanging it and putting it away. I don't know why I do it because I like our room to be clean and neat, but for some reason I sometimes get lazy and just put the hanging clothes in this rocker. Most of the time it isn't this bad, but sometimes it just sneakes up on me and it gets to the point where I can't stand it anymore. So here it is! It was tough, but I defeated the giant and now the rocker is empty. Does anyone else have the same problem?

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I feel your pain! It's awful. Our clothes pile up on the kitchen table (that is never used) and the guest bed. My brother once looked at our guest bed and asked me what happened. At that point, I decided I really needed to put clothes away. You know it's bad when you stop getting clothes out of your drawer and just go to the pile elsewhere in the house...

B said...

um yes. we live out of the dryer and laundry baskets. sort of like how I live out of the dishwasher--I mean you're just going to dirty them again...why take the extra step, right?! lol. It does get to me sometimes too

Anonymous said...

Yeah, ours live on the bed during the day (so that we can rifle through them to find what we need) and then get put in a basket (or two) at night. Back and forth, back and forth...until one of us finally has enough of it and folds them. But usually by that point there's another load just finishing up in the dryer, and the cycle starts again...

Anonymous said...

We sound just like Stephanie. Ours go from the dryer to the kitchen table and sometimes make it to the closet! :)

Unknown said...

Nope I am perfect!

Areta said...

The chair beside my dresser piles up with dress clothes that I wore that day. Sometime it will have over a weeks worth of clothes and I will go searching for the black dress pants and they are on the bottom of the pile and all wrinkled and I wear them anyway. Allen hates this bad habit but at least my clothes are in one spot and not trailing from the backdoor through the entire house, right?!