Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Behind

I know I am really behind on blogging, but the truth is I really am just lacking material to blog about. The last couple weeks have really just been routine weeks. This past weekend we were able to go to New Orleans on Friday and see lots of friends. It was really refreshing to go back and see some friends. I think Matt and I both just needed to get out of town for a little while.

My girls Bible Study has started on our campus. We are doing a Beth Moore Study called Stepping Up. I hope and pray that the girls who are involved in this study will grow exponentially. I know for me that college was a time of major growth in my life and I just want the same thing for these girls.

Well, I think that is about it for tonight. Hopefully, I will post again sometime this week, even if I don't have much to say.


No comments: