Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blank

Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with stuff to blog about. Sometimes the details of my life are not very exciting. I recently have found a website that I can use to come up with topics to write about. http://www.creativity-portal.com/prompts/imagination.prompt.html
So I went to the creativity portal today and one of the suggestions it gave was to list 25 things I would like to do in my life. I thought that was a good idea, but my list is only going to be 5 items long. (I thought 25 was a little much, and I really don't want to think about it that much) So here we go.
#1. I would like to be a mother one day. The pressure has definately risen in the last year or so to start on this one. I think Matt and I are asked about 17 times a week, when we are going to start trying. I try not to let it bother me too much.

#2. I would like to go to Alaska. I would like to take a cruise there. I think that it would be so beautiful.

#3. I would like to learn another language and be fluent in it. I took spanish in high school, but it did not stick. I think part of the problem was that I was in high school and I didn't care one lick about learning Spanish at the time. However, now I wish that I would have paid a little more attention.

#4. I would like to learn to play the guitar. My brother plays the guitar and He has tried to teach me. The problem was I have no rythm, so I had problems strumming. He kept telling me to keep trying and that one day it would just come naturally. That day never came, so I maybe one day I will pick up the guitar again.

#5. I want to grow old with Matt and sit on our front porch in our rocking chairs. I want to sit and let the world fade away around us. I want to laugh together and love each other more than we ever thought possible.

These are just a few things that I would like to do. I'm sure I could go on and on, but I won't at this time. What are 5 things that you would like to do?

1 comment:

The Middlecamps said...

Jacque...that is very sweet! Thank you very much for the post and know that I love you more with each new day! I cant wait for us to grow old together!!
Matt