Monday, June 2, 2008

Big News!

Matt and I have big news this week! It's official now. Matt has just accepted a position in Mississippi as a BSU Director in Gulfport. So, at the end of this month we will be moving to Gulfport. We have a lot to do before now and then, so it is going to be a busy month. We are really excited though. Please pray that we would be able to find housing and that the transition would be very smooth. We haven't found anywhere to live yet. We still aren't really sure what to do about housing yet. We are praying that the Lord will provide exactly what we need. Sorry there are no pictures with this post. Matt and I went to Jackson, MS this past weekend for our last interview and I didn't really feel right taking my camera out to take pictures of everything. We had a good weekend though. It was lots of fun and relaxing. We got to enjoy one of my favorite things to do. Stay in a hotel! I love to stay in hotels. I think I like it because I get to stay and leave and I don't have to clean anything. Not that I leave the room in a mess, but you know what I mean. And, Not only did we get to stay in a hotel, but we got to stay for free! I was really excited. Well, I better be off to trying to figure out what I should be doing.

3 comments:

Jake said...

Congratulations!

david santos said...

I loved this postand this blog.
Happy day

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys!!