Monday, June 16, 2008

Falling Into Place

Well, it seems as though things are falling into place for Matt and I's move. We have found an apartment, picked a moving company, organized our entire apartment, and now we are currently trying to eat all of our food that is left in our apartment. I'm starting to feel more settled now that some of the major things are being taken care of.
Matt and I had a good weekend. We didn't really do a whole lot. We just tried to go through our stuff and either throw away or give away things that we don't need anymore. We spent the majority of Saturday and Sunday going through things.
This is our last full week in New Orleans. I don't think that it has really hit us yet. I don't think that it feels real yet because we aren't packing any boxes yet. Right now it just feels like we are spring cleaning. I'm sure it will feel a lot more real the closer to time it gets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am glad you guys found a place. Once you get a mailing address, send it to me so I can update my address book for birth announcements (and so I can know where to visit you guys whenever we are down there!)