Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sandwich Shops



I love sandwich shops. So one thing that I am always looking for is a good sandwich place. I love Atlanta Bread Co., Panera Bread, Subway, I'm not very picky. But some of my favorite all time places to eat are in Fayetteville. I love Loafin Joes. I always try to make a stop when Matt and I are in town. When I was in high school Fayetteville had a sandwich place called Lenny's. I absolutely loved Lenny's! However, sometime when I was in college Lenny's closed. I wasn't really all that sad about it because there were other sandwich places to eat. But every now and then I would think about Lenny's and wish that it was still there. Well, one day when Matt and I moved to Gulfport we were driving around and low and behold, there it was in all of it's glory, Lenny's! So we stopped and ate there for dinner. It was just as good as I had always remembered it being.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was a Lenny's? I don't remember. Probably b/c it sounded too much like Denny's for me. jacque janae lynn loyd what did you say about the ride on the van.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty fun that you found the same old sandwich shop you used to like...what are the odds? Jake's favorite is Quizno's. I like it, but I prefer Panera Bread. I just enjoy sandwiches in general, though! I think it's really about the bread for me. I LOVE good bread! I think I could live on bread alone...and every word that proceed from the mouth of God, of course. :-) Miss you guys!

The Middlecamps said...

Emery, Thank you for making me want to poke my own eyes out! Lenny's was on Dickson in the Romance Jewlery building. I think it is called Romance?

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! How goes Gport for you? I am glad you are finding places to eat. I think for the first month we lived in Wake Forest, Travis and I just kept trying places to eat- not very budget friendly but it sure helped a new city feel like "home" faster.

I miss seeing you all. How about you find a sushi place somewhere on the coast and when I come down in Nov-Dec we go eat there? Or, we could all carpool over to Ninjas and grab Martha and celebrate a mini-reunion. Travis and I haven't found a sushi place on the coast- we haven't tried to hard either, but I do look when we are driving around down there!

Love and miss you guys!
Steph

B said...

I remember Lenny's!!!