Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Before

Sorry about our long blogging haitus. We have had a couple busy weeks. I have actually sat down twice and started writting but was distracted so I had to quit both times. I have been coming to work with Matt a few times a week, so I can help out a little bit. He has a lot on his plate right now with remodeling one of the BSU buildings, overseeing everything he is responsible for, and getting ready for school to start at the end of this month. I can't believe that school starts this month! We are in the middle of remodeling one of our BSU buildings. So we are picking out colors, looking at flooring options and trying to get everything set up for school to start. Here are some pictures of the before and we will put up pictures of the after when it is done.


Here is a picture of the main room.

This is a picture of Matt's office. Major updating needs!

This is a picture of the main room looking at Matt's office.


This a picture of the main room from the front door.

So here are the before pictures! I'll post some after pictures when everything is done. Hopefully, everything will be done before school starts.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Jacque...I know how much you hate picking out colors and decorating and things like that. ;-) I just need to know one thing---do you have your trusty color wheel? Have fun with the remodeling! I can't wait to see the after pictures.

The Middlecamps said...

The color wheel doesn't leave my car these days. I always need it handy. Who knew one day that I would get so much use out of it. I should write a thank you note to the boy at Sherwin Williams!

The G Family said...

Wow. They loved the wood paneling, didn't they? Yikes! I'm sure it will look marvelous when you're finished.