Saturday, July 5, 2008

Update

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted, but we have had a couple really busy weeks. We have moved now. Everything with the move went very smoothly. The movers came last Tuesday and unloaded all the boxes and were gone by 12 noon. So Matt and I started unpacking boxes. We unpacked for 6 hours straight until we both started getting really sad about our new move and missing all of our friends, so we decided to take a break and get out of the apartment. We were two depressed people. We went to Walmart and this is what we came back with.


Needless to say, we were having a bad day! We are doing a lot better now. That was just a major moment of weakness. I think that the whole thing had just gotten to us that day. Oh by the way, both of these flavors of ice cream were very good. Matt and I are not very big Ice Cream eaters but we were really impressed with both of these.

3 comments:

B said...

I'm glad you got moved okay. I can't imagine how hard it would be to move away from all your friends, multiple times! I'll be praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

We definitely miss you guys, too! But if Apple Fried Ice Cream can't cheer you up, I don't know if anything can! :-)

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!! I miss y'all!

Martha