Thursday, August 21, 2008

Great Weekend

Matt and I had a great extended weekend. My brother and sister came to visit us in Gulfport. They got here on Saturday and stayed until Wednesday. It was a great relaxing time. Sunday after church we headed to the beach for the rest of the day. We had a fun day relaxing and laying on the beach. We went to Dauphin Island. This was Matt and I's first time to visit Dauphin Island and we will definately go back. It was beautiful.


The rest of our weekend was spent shopping, going to the pool at our apartment, and eating out. We had a great time and I am so glad that Lyndsey and Jesse were able to come and visit. I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am SO EXCITED that you guys finally discovered my all-time favorite beach! My college roomie and I went there almost every week and would sit on the rocks and talk, read, sleep, etc. GREAT BEACH!

Unknown said...

I had a good time with you guys too!!! I love you!!!