Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finished

Here are some pictures of the finished BSU building. I don't have pictures of all of the final product because Matt's office still needs some work, but here is the big room. It looks so great!





Here is the view as soon as you walk in the door. The walls look a lot more blue here than it really is.
This is the view standing at the fire place looking at the opposite corner, where the entrance is.

Here is another view standing at the fireplace. The room with all the windows is Matt's office. We moved all the furniture out of this room because we were setting up for Survival. Survival was our big back to school bash for all the students.
So, that is what Matt and I have been doing the last few weeks. Almost as soon as our building was getting done we were setting up for back to school activities. It really came down to the wire, but it looks great and we are really excited abut the finished product.
Matt and I have been really busy this week trying to get everything ready for school to start. It has been a great week though.

4 comments:

Areta said...

WOW! It looks amazing!!! Did y'all do the floor too?

The G Family said...

It looks great, Jacque. By the way, your blog template is cool. How did you do it?

The Middlecamps said...

Thanks for your comments. I can't take credit for doing any of it. I just picked out paint colors and flooring colors. We hired people to come in an do it. I think it turned out really good.
The Blog was done by Brandy (over on my friends list). She had a blog makeover contest and I won. She did a great job and was great to work with. I was really excited that I won.

Daniel and Janna said...

What a difference! It looks great!