Monday, September 15, 2008

Matt's Office

I have finally finished Matt's office! I feel like it has taken me forever. I finished his office last week. We got most of his books set up and we placed some pictures around too. I found some lamps at Walmart for $4.50 so I got a couple to go in his office. Here are some pictures of the finished product.


This is a picture right when you walk in the door. I still have one blank shelf that I didn't know what to do with, but I figured Matt could use it for whatever he wanted.




I didn't get any pictures of his tall book shelves. But to the right of this seating area there are two tall book shelves. I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of them, but oh well.

So this is Matt's office. I think he feels a little more settled now that his office is finally finished. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the office looks great! I love how you say "I" did this, and "I'm" just finishing it up. Makes it sound like Matt didn't do anything. Lazy bum... (just kidding!) :-)

I'm told that you guys were in town this weekend. :-( I wish I could have seen you!

Jen said...

It looks great Jacque! Hope Matt enjoys it!