Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ace of Cakes


Matt and I have recently got cable and internet for our apartment. So right now I am a little overwhelmed with all the options that I have to watch on tv now. One show that I caught a few times has been Ace of Cakes. Have you seen this show? I think it is amazing what they can do with a cake! I never knew you could do such things. I think I like this show because I like to bake, but everytime I watch I am really impressed with the things that they do. What are some of your favorite shows?

2 comments:

Joe Kennedy said...

Duff is one of my favorite people in the entire world, and it makes me so excited to be moving to his neck of the woods in the next couple years to plant a church!

the Pulleys said...

I have ALWAYS loved this one! It's great & I'm glad you found it! Duff cracks me up! Hope Matt's feeling better without those obnoxious teeth! Take care!