Friday, September 5, 2008

Update

Matt and I have had a crazy couple of weeks. Because of Hurricane Gustav, Matt and I had to evacuate from Gulfport. Matt's parents had planned on coming to visit us, but because of the storm they didn't come and Matt and I packed up and headed north. We had a great time while we were home. We were able to spend some good quality time with our families while we were home. We got home on Wednesday night and there was no damage to our apartment. Praise the Lord! Since we have been home I have been trying to get our apartment back in order. We evacuated with lots of stuff, so now I am just trying to get all that stuff put back where it goes. I'm glad it is the weekend. We really don't have any plans, but we have several things that we need to get done. Hopefully, I will productive this weekend and get somethings done! Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

B said...

you all and hurricanes...weren't you in New Orleans with Katrina hit? crazy!