Wednesday, May 28, 2008

12 hours

I really hate to admit this because it makes me sound very lazy but after the fact I was mad at myself for doing it. I slept 12 hours last night! From 7pm to 7am! I don't know how I did it and I don't really have a reason why I did it. I'm not sick, I don't feel bad. Last night around 6:30 I started getting tired, so after Matt and I ate dinner, I layed down on the couch and thought "I'm just going to lay here for 10 or 15 minutes and then I will get up and start working on stuff around the house", next thing I know, it's 8:45 and Matt is walking me to the bed. I thought for sure that I would wake up early this morning, but I didn't. I slept all the way until 7:00 this morning, which by the way, is me sleeping in because I get up at 6am. I can't believe that I did that! When I woke up this morning I was mad at myself for not doing all the things that needed to get done last night. Oh well! What can I do now? It's done, I did it, and I'm not proud of myself. What a waste of an evening!

No comments: