Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

Stephanie tagged me on her blog. I've never been tagged before, so I feel so honored! So here it goes!

The rules of the tag are as follows:1.Post the rules on your blog. 2.Write six random things about yourself. 3.Tag three people at the end of your post. 4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.

1. I can't stand to sleep in pants or anything on my legs. I can't stand when the bottoms of my pants come up around my calves and knees. And they get so twisted around me during the night. I just don't like it.

2. Matt and I sit in total darkness when it is just the two of us at home. I can't stand paying high electricity bills, so to save when it is just the two of us all the lights are off.

3. My middle name on my birth certificate is misspelled, so legally my middle name is different than what it is supposed to be.

4. I was involved in three car wrecks within the first three months of my sixteenth birthday. Two were my fault, one was not. All three were on rainy misty days, so now I have major anxiety when I or anyone else I know is driving in the rain (I mean major anxiety).

5. I have self diagnosed myself with having restless legs syndrome. Sometimes I get tingley feelings in my lower back and legs and usually when I have these feelings I can't sleep, but when I do finally get to sleep, my legs will bend in the middle of the night. Most of the time, I sleep on my stomach, so when I sleep my legs bend at the knee and feet point towards the ceiling or sometimes I sleep on my back and sleep with my knees bent and my feet flat on the mattress. It drives Matt crazy!

6. My hair used to be bleach blonde. I don't know why I did it or why I thought it looked good. I grew it out many years ago and I don't think that I will ever be doing that again.

I tag Jenny, Diana, and Micah. Have fun!

No comments: