Monday, October 20, 2008

Long time, no see!

I'm sorry it has been so long since I have been able to write. I have been out of town visiting family. It was a really good time and I have come back feeling refreshed and energized. It was an eventful trip so I will post in the next few days about everything that went on.

Since it was our fall break here at the school Matt and I took the chance to go home and visit with family. Matt came back home early last week and he was gracious enough to let me stay through the week. I flew back last night. Before I got on the plane I went to the bathroom and here is what I saw.

I love these hand dryers! I always feel like my hands are so clean after I use them. I got so excited when I walked in and saw them lining the wall. It's the little stuff in life!

No comments: