Saturday, October 4, 2008

Missing Fayetteville



Matt and I have days that we miss living in Fayetteville. We have days that we miss living close to our families, but we also have days that we miss living in Fayetteville. We love the actual town of Fayetteville itself. A lot of the days that we miss Fayetteville are during the fall time. We love having all four seasons and we love Arkansas football. Today as Matt and I were watching the Arkansas football game we both were talking about how much we missed Fayetteville and how much we wanted to be there today. So I thought I would go through some pictures and post some of our favorite parts of Fayetteville.

I love our pregame at Uof A football games. It is my favorite part of the whole game! Anytime we are in town on a game day you better believe we are looking everywhere for tickets.

1 comment:

Scott and Magevney said...

Scott and I miss Fayetteville too. :) It is so beautiful there this time of year.