Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We are Sea Wolves fans!


For Bosses day the staff at the BSU got Matt tickets to three Mississippi Seawolves hockey games. So this past weekend Matt and I went the games. The tickets were for Friday night, Saturday night and then Sunday night. So this weekend was busy going to all the hockey games. We had so much fun and our seats were great! I really thought the games were entertaining and I really enjoyed sitting so close.

This was taken during one of the fights. I don't know what happened but on Sunday when we went to the game, both teams came out ready to fight. I think this was the first fight and it happened like two minutes into the game and they fought like that the entire game. I don't know how many fights total there was but it was a lot.







All in all we had a good time. I've been battling a sinus infection so I wasn't on top of my game, so I didn't get a picture of Matt and I at the games but I'm sure it won't be our last game. So, I will have to get a picture of us next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! Pensacola had a hockey team, and the fights were always the best part, in my opinion. :-)