Friday, May 2, 2008

May

I don't know what it is about the beginning of new months, but I love them. Maybe I like it because I get to tear off a page in the calendar, maybe I like it because I feel like it is a new beginning, I don't know what it is. I think it might be a mixture of lots of things. However, I'm not too excited about the start of this new month. This is one of the busiest months in the year for the Middlecamp family. We have something major going on every weekend of this month, and that doesn't include all the stuff that is going on during the week. Oh well, I don't want to complain. We are going to get to see our families a couple times this month and that doesn't happen too often. I'm excited that we will get to see everyone. So maybe May won't be so bad.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay for blogs! Yay for Middlecamps! You can absolutely add us to your sidebar. We would be so honored :)

Micah said...

Yes, please add us! I'll add you to our list as well.