Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wow!

I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted anything until today. Sorry about that! We have been pretty busy lately. We went home to Arkansas to see my brother graduate from college. Congratulations Jesse! We are so proud of you. We had a great weekend and we were able to spend lots of time with our families while we were there. We were able to fly so that saved us lots of time. We had a great time being at home. Here is a picture of Jesse and I at his graduation party. I have more pictures but none of them really turned out. I think my camera is on it's last leg.

This past weekend Matt and I really didn't do a whole lot. We went to the graduation here at the seminary because we had several friends that were graduating. After graduation Matt and I spent the rest of our Saturday at the pool. It was so relaxing to just sit in the sun and read my book and hangout with friends. We had a pretty relaxing weekend.

No comments: