Monday, May 26, 2008

Road Trip

Matt and I took a road trip this weekend, to go see one of our nephews graduate from high school. It was a quick trip but it was still a lot of fun. It takes us 10 hours to get from New Orleans to home, so in that time we have to come up with things that entertain eachother. Some of the things that I do is look at magazines, look at our favorite houses as we drive by, I have a coloring book that keeps me occupied for a little while, but my favorite all time thing to do is play "Middlecamp Karaoke". We find a radio station and then we both take turns singing the songs that are played. You have to sing the song that comes on, even if you don't know it. Then when you are done you get rated on a scale of 1 to 10. This past road trip I got my highest score ever! I got a 9 for singing some song that I can't remember right now. I'll have to let you know what it was when I think about it. But anyways, we had a good time and we always get a kick out of one another singing.

No comments: